$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
Whisky's No.9 50d rims are designed to a be a lightweight, aero, stable starting point to build exquisite wheels. They offer an aero advantage over the 30d rims, while offering a stiffer, more robust platform. Fit for long days in the saddle, cutting through the wind and hammering finish line sprints, they’re a perfect all-rounder. These disc brake-specific rims offer clean design and aesthetics. Featuring a wide inner width, they pair well with a variety of tires across the full range of drop bar pursuits. As with all rims Whisky makes, these come with tubeless valves and required tape in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Made with ultralight composite rims, this pro-level mid-profile aero disc WheelSystem is a great all-around weapon for sprinting to the podium or a solo attack on a ride in the mountains. The SLR 1 42 Disc is a fine balance between efficiency, control and durability in a stiff, lightweight and value-oriented package. Features - Ultralight 42mm deep full-composite disc brake only rims - Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves - 17mm internal rim width for optimal tire performance - Dynamic Balance Lacing technology for enhanced drive efficiency and braking control - Sapim straight-pull bladed stainless spokes- 21H Front & 24H Rear - Alloy locking nipples - Giant alloy hub shell, Centerlock Disc rotor mount and pawl based driver system - Includes end caps for the following configurations: - Rear: 142x12mm T/A & 130x5mm QR - 1580g per pair
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
• Strong Custom Strider Rim • Durable No-Flat Tire • Tread pattern and bearings matches the ST-4, and will fit on any ST-Model
The DualDrive3 hub is the heart of SRAM’s unique DualDrive system. With its 3-speed internal-gear hub and an external cassette and derailleur (sold separately), this hub offers a wide-range of gears in a clean, easy-to-use system. It will accept 8-, 9-, and 10-speed cassettes.
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 8/11-speed Shimano/SRAM cassette compatibility • 20, 24, 28, 32, 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick release • 130mm hub spacing • Black or silver
A new method of attacking the trail is on the horizon and about to take the mountain bike community by storm. PLUS SIZED 3.0 tires provide faster acceleration combined with increased tire patch for superior traction and added cushion. Introducing the SUNringlé Mulefüt 50! PRODUCT SPECS: - STR SUNringle Tubeless Ready - 50mm rim width - Premium cartridge bearing straight pull hubs - Quick release front axle 100x15 and 110x15 - Rear axle options: 142x12, 148x12 - Wheelsmith straight pull double butted spokes - Wheelsmith brass nipples - 32 hole count - Weight / Set: 2220g (27.5") 2310g (29")
$605.99 - $638.99
- Carbon rims available in two different profile heights featuring improved brake tracks - Toray T700 carbon in both Unidirectional and 3k carbon weaves for strength and integrity - Tubeless compatible rim bed with an 18mm internal width supports wider modern road tires Specs: - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 18 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 470g - ERD: 569
- Elite Series convertible fat bike hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - J-bend spoke compatible - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Bearing: Sealed - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 27.65mm Quick Release: - Weight: 246g - LTF-R: 24.85mm - CTF-L: 39.85mm - CTF-R: 42.65mm 15mm Thru-Axle: - Weight: 256g - LTF-R: 27.65mm - CTF-L: 47.35mm - CTF-R: 47.35mm
Rubber rim strips for 24-inch diameter fatbike rims. - Sold individually
- Boost developed straightpull hub with unique oversized flanges - 32H configuration, which vastly improve contact and support between spokes in a 3 cross lacing - Offering added spoke strength, wheelset stiffness, and spoke torque retention - Shimano Standard/Steel XD drivers available - MATERIAL: CNC optimized alloy hub body, alloy axle, alloy freehub body - CONFIGURATION (mm): 12x148 Boost, SLS straight pull - WEIGHT (g): ±282 - HOLE COUNT: 32H - DISC MOUNT: 6-bolt - FREEHUB: Alloy XD Standard - FREEHUBS AVAIL.: Steel Shimano Standard / Alloy Shimano / Steel XD - ADAPTERS INCL. (mm): N/A - ADAPTERS AVAIL. (mm): N/A - FINISH: Polish anodized, laser logos
- 32H configuration, which vastly improve contact and support between spokes in a 3 cross lacing - Offering added spoke strength, wheelset stiffness, and spoke torque retention - Shimano Standard/Steel XD drivers available - MATERIAL: CNC optimized, alloy hub body, steel axle and freehub body - CONFIGURATION (mm): 12x148mm, J-hook - WEIGHT (g): ±316 - HOLE COUNT: 32H - DISC MOUNT: 6-bolt - FREEHUB: Alloy Shimano Standard - FREEHUBS AVAIL.: Steel Shimano Standard / Alloy XD Standard / Steel XD - ADAPTERS INCL. (mm): 12x148 - ADAPTERS AVAIL. (mm): N/A - FINISH: Polish anodized, laser logos
Precise handling at full speed. - Mountain bike's first tuned carbon wheel system for cross country/trail riding and racing. - Front and rear specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding. - Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning. - Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip.
Disc design for maximizing aerodynamic efficiency. - Carbon and rohacel sandwich construction - 2x2 3K Twill weave pattern with matte coating - Ultegra 6800 HUB (11-speed compatible) - Oval cut-out suitable for longer valves - Includes PRO wheelbag and valve extensions - Weight: 1330g
Shimano's Track Dura-Ace Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed. You get your choice of single or double-sided cog threading.
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Double wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 or 36 • Width: 65mm • Depth: 21mm
In the Midwestern United States, Fat Bike traffic rivals automobile traffic. Let’s face it, the wheels on these rigs are purpose built. Purposeful pigs of a wheel size. Steadfast, durable, ramble over anything wheels! So we named our new 80mm wheel after the most bad ass pig on the planet. The Mulefüt. Wide enough to handle a sizable tire patch, with strategic cut-outs to reduce overall weight. Ramble on! Product specs: - 830g - Outer rim width: 80mm - Inner rim width: 74.4mm - Size: 26in (559) - Pinned - Str tubeless ready - Disc only - Hole count: 32 (dual row) - Erd 551mm - Hole offset 19mm
Shimano's Dura-Ace C60 Carbon Tubular wheelset provides improved rigidity thanks to a wide flange hub and offset rim so you can reach that next level of aerodynamic performance. - For the performance driven triathlete and road racer - Wide section rim - Ultra-light full carbon rim
- 32H configuration, which vastly improve contact and support between spokes in a 3 cross lacing - Offering added spoke strength, wheelset stiffness, and spoke torque retention - Alloy Shimano Standard - Shimano Standard/Steel XD/Alloy XD drivers available - MATERIAL: CNC optimized, alloy hub body, steel axle and freehub body - CONFIGURATION (mm): 12x148mm, J-hook - WEIGHT (g): ±316 - HOLE COUNT: 32H - DISC MOUNT: 6-bolt - FREEHUB: Alloy Shimano Standard - FREEHUBS AVAIL.: Steel Shimano Standard / Alloy XD Standard / Steel XD - ADAPTERS INCL. (mm): 12x148 - ADAPTERS AVAIL. (mm): N/A - FINISH: Polish anodized, laser logos
- Elite Series convertible fat bike hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - J-bend spoke compatible - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm Quick-Release: - LTF-L: 48.65mm - LTF-R: 48.65mm - CTF-L: 36.5mm - CTF-R: 36.5mm 12mm Thru-Axle: - LTF-L: 52.15mm - LTF-R: 52.15mm - CTF-L: 46.5mm - CTF-R: 46.5mm
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 37.71mm - LTF-R: 50.81mm - CTF-L: 36.44mm - CTF-R: 23.34mm
- High performance Wheelset with internal vibration damping, ideal for DH and Freeride. - Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well, reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles.
Wherever the trail leads, SRAM's Roam 40 wheel is ready to go. The 25mm wide rims give big tires the support they deserve for outstanding cornering control, and the rims are durable enough for day-after-day sessions, yet light enough for race day. Stomp on the pedals and feel the excellent 4 pawl DoubleTime hub with 52 points of engagement. Ditch the tubes with the full UST compatibility to reap the rewards of excellent traction, control, and fewer flats. And, the Roams' great features continue with the Solo Spoke design that uses one spoke length to fit the entire wheel. This rear wheel comes with a quick release and 12mm thru-axle end caps that can be interchanged without tools.
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc rotor
• Aluminum hub body • Sealed bearings • 5/7-speed freewheel • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 126mm hub spacing • Silver or black
The Vuelta MTB Pro DX 27.5-inch Wheelset is lightweight, reliable, and proven on the mountain and trail. Look good, feel confident, and go fast! Vuelta MTB Wheels are just the upgrade you are looking for. - Handbuilt - Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM, 8/9/10 speed - Rims: Vuelta 26mm wide pinned 6061 alloy disc only - Spokes: Vuelta aero plain gauge C45 steel with brass nipples - Lacing: Front 3 cross / Rear 3 cross (F24H x R24H) - Hubs: Vuelta mountain with cartridge bearings (F2 x R2) - Axles: Front and rear quick release only - Extras: Vuelta alloy quick release skewers and nylon rim strips - Weight: Front 1022g/Rear 1218g = Pair 2240g
Shimano's Dura-Ace C60 carbon clincher wheel provides improved rigidity thanks to a wide flange hub and offset rim so you can reach that next level of aerodynamic performance. - For the performance driven triathlete and road racer - Wide section rim - Ultra-light full carbon rim
Page 1 of 33 Next page