DeFeet's Armskins are great for cool mornings, long, chilly descents and unexpected weather. They're made from soft CoolMax for superb warmth, excellent moisture transfer and comfort. And, DeFeet's Stayfast cuffs and secure bindings keep these fine warmers in place. Plus these fine warmers pack small to easily fit in a pocket or bag so you can always take them along.
For cold and windy days, don't forget to cover the bits of your face left exposed by a hat and gaiter. Made from Merino 250 Next-to-Skin fabric, the Balaclava keeps you dry and warm while still enabling good peripheral vision. Features: - Single layer Interlock knit construction - Comfortable face protection with good peripheral vision - Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool - Style: SW0SC96
Built with a durable and wind-resistant 600D poly outer shell, Primaloft gold eco 100 gram insulation and knee-high construction, 45NRTH's Bergraven gaiters keep snow out of your boots and insulate your shins. A super durable aramid stretch panel on the medial side protects against contact with crank arms and chainrings. The toe hook mates up perfectly with both versions of the award-Winning Wölvhammer boot (sold separately) to ensure a secure fit in extreme winter riding conditions.
DeFeet's Slipstream Shoe Covers fit snugly over your shoes to shield you from the cold and provide an aerodynamic advantage too. They also protect your shoes from weather and debris.
BikeSmart's Toesty Toe Covers are made from neoprene panels that are windproof and water resistant plus Areotex Panels to minimize wind drag. Lycra panels and finger loops make for easy on/off, and reflective logos enhance visibility.
Giro's Ambient Toe Covers add just the right amount of extra warmth on cool rides. Wind- and water-resistant neoprene covers are lined with AGrid fleece for warmth and protection from the elements. Reinforced toe guards add durability and reflective accents enhance visibility.
Louis Garneau's Matrix 2.0 hat is sure to provide you with all the protection and comfort you’re looking for, especially for under a helmet. The multizone construction of the fabric offers breathability and protection where needed without the added seams, and the high-precision knitting results in a thin, stretchable product. A unique seam minimizes chafing for optimal comfort.
Leg cramps suck, keep the blood flowing in the Fox MTB Leg Warmers. Designed to provide optimum insulation and protection, features include strategic abrasion resistant film placement, compression leg gripper and technical nylon/spandex brushed jersey blend for comfort. • Technical nylon/spandex brushed jersey blend for comfort • Strategic abrasion resistant film placement • Compression Band leg gripper • Logo embossed elastic
Your knees endure a lot of punishment when you're riding—take good care of them with the Fox Knee Warmers. Designed with nylon/spandex brushed jersey blend for comfort, strategic abrasion resistant film placement and compression band leg gripper so there's no shifting or slipping. • Technical nylon/spandex brushed jersey blend for comfort • Strategic abrasion resistant film placement • Compression Band leg gripper • Logo debossed elastic
Protect and preserve your arms with a pair of Fox Arm Warmers. Wind, sun, vibration and impact all take a toll on your arms when you're in the saddle, which is where the Arm Warmers come in. Designed with a technical nylon/spandex brushed jersey blend for comfort, a strategic abrasion resistant film and compression band gripper to ensure a perfect fit all ride long. • Technical nylon/spandex brushed jersey blend for comfort • Strategic abrasion resistant film placement • Compression Band leg gripper • Logo debossed elastic
- ThermTextura fabric - 3D ergonomic fit - Silicone gel gripper
- Waterproof polyurathane coating with ProTextura technology - Stretchy Lycra material - Wearproof toe piece - Back zipper closure
- TransTextura™ sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
Protection from wind and water without compromising warmth and breathability. FABRICS: -Light Wind Pro®: Windbreaking, breathable, DWR -Lazer Rev: Stretchability, support, shape recovery DETAILS: -Ergonomic fit: Pre-shaped to fit and support the body in motion -Super Light Grip at thigh: Maintains fit and is extra light to prevent bulkiness -Articulated knees -9"/23 cm ankle zips with reflective piping: Allow for easy removal and enhance visibility -Flatlock seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing -Reflective accents
Wind-blocking and water-repellent knee protection. FABRICS: -Light Wind Pro®: Windbreaking, breathable, DWR DETAILS: -Ergonomic fit: Pre-shaped to fit and support the body in motion -Super Light Grip at thigh: Maintains fit and is extra light to prevent bulkiness -Articulated knees -Flatlock seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing -Reflective accents
Pair with short sleeve jerseys to provide additional warmth and comfort on cool days. Ergonomic design provides superior fit.
Pair with shorts to provide additional warmth and comfort on cool days. Articulated knee area ensures riding comfort and performance.
- Wind resistant/water resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo - Available sizes S-XL
- Wind resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water resistant - Reflective logo - Available sizes S-XL
- Wind resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo - Available sizes S-XL
- Warm Up And Recover Faster - Enhances Exercise Efficiency By Stabilizing Lower Leg Muscles - Improves Circulation And Delays Fatigue - Comfortable Seamless Design - Quick Drying - UPF Sun Protection
- Thermtextura thermal brushed-fleece lining - Stretchable waterproof PU fabric - Anti-abrasion, anti-slip outsole fabric and front upper - Fits most clipless shoe designs - Reflective trim on front enhances visibility in low light or foggy conditions
- Thermtextura thermo fleece lining to keep the head, brow, ears, and neck warm - Multiple wearing options adapts to different conditions - Silicone design on inner side helps secure eyewear - Reflective trim at the back to enhance visibility in low light or foggy conditions - Stretchy face opening offers riders more coverage options
- Windproof barrier front fabric - ThermTextura thermo fleece lining to keep you warm - Reflective trim at the back to enhance visibility in low light or foggy conditions - Classic Giant cycling visor to shield rain from your eyes - Color blocking design on the back side of cap
- Ergonomic cut layers easily fit under your helmet and extends to keep your forehead and ears warm - Windproof barrier front fabric - ThermTextura thermo fleece lining to keep you warm - Reflective trim at the back to enhance visibility in low light or foggy conditions
- TransTextura sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
Keep the wind off while wicking moisture to stay warm and dry with 45NRTH's Stove Pipe Hat.
Soft Merino wool keeps the wind out and moisture off your neck and face.
Designed for long-term use and durability, the Finish Line Mechanic Grip Gloves provide the ultimate in grip, protection, and dexterity. These reusable gloves make it easier to work on small, precision bike parts. Mechanic Grip Gloves are latex-free and feature a tactile-enhancing polyurethane coating that seals out grease, oil and grime. A textured surface on the palm-side of the glove provides enhanced grip, making it easier to work on small parts. Finish Line Grip Gloves feature a breathable upper fabric, which helps keep hands cool and dry. Mechanic Grip Gloves are easy to take on and off, so gearing up and down for mechanical repairs has never been easier. Unlike costly single use gloves, one pair of Grip Gloves can last for many weeks.
Featuring All-city's pup mascot Baroo and celebrating all four-legged trail buddies! These are made in the USA by Falls Creek Outfitters and are perfect for your backpack, jean vest, or frame packs. - Size: 2 x 2.5-inches
Page 1 of 5 Next page