RockShox's Pike RCT3 Solo Air is the ultimate fork for all-mountain and enduro riding. Burly 35mm stanchions, magnesium lowers, and a lightweight hollow forged aluminum crown deliver supreme stiffness to rip down the toughest enduro courses. When the bumps come hard and fast, RockShox's Charger damper keeps the fork high in the travel to maintain proper bike geometry, all while soaking up everything from flowy dirt ribbons to crazy rock-strewn goat paths. The RCT3 three-position switch changes between full travel, lockout and threshold modes so you can save your legs on a transition stage and open it up to pin the next timed downhill.
The Cutthroat carbon fork is full of features, ready for any adventure. - Full Carbon fork, tapered steerer - Fits 29 x 3.0" tires - Three-Pack mounts - Crown light mount - Axle to Crown Length: 483 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Post Mount 160 - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260 mm - Wheel Size: 27.5+ , 29" , 29+ - Rotor Size (Fork): 200 - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3
• High-tensile steel construction • Threadless
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is seriously versatile. This 4130 chromoly steel fork can be used with 26- or 29-inch wheels, and is suspension corrected for a 100mm 26-inch-wheel fork. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, even your brake choices are versatile.
Surly's Moonlander Fork has clearance for a 26 x 4.7-inch wide tire. It accepts specialty front hubs with a rear disc offset or 135mm rear hubs. It takes a front disc-brake adapter so you can run any brakes that come in a traditional front/rear set without having to break up a set. This fork features large-diameter, thin-wall chromoly blades that taper for a smooth and supple ride. And, it's got standard and low-rider rack mounts and comes in a tough powdercoat finish because it's awesome.
Surly's Pacer Fork is a great all around steel road bike fork. Able to accommodate tires up to 32c, or 28c with a fender, this fork will get you where you need to go with a smooth, supple ride. Single eyelets at the dropouts allow for some bolt on parts, and the classic black powdercoat is tres chic.
Surly's Steamroller Fork pairs great handling with urban utility. It has steep track geometry for lightening fast response, making it as at home on the velodrome as it is flying downtown with cars and pedestrians. It features a flat crown, drilled to accept a standard-reach caliper brake, and the use of wide 38mm tires. And its stealthy Black powdercoat means your opponents in the Pursuit race will never see you coming!
This fork will accept 26-inch tires up to 3.8-inch wide with plenty of clearance, even using rims as wide as 82mm. Surly's 100mm spaced fat forks let you build a front wheel using standard 100mm front hubs with zero offset. This spacing opens up all sorts of options for front hubs including dynamo hubs and other hard to find goodies that generally only come in 100mm spacing. Internally-butted tapered straight legs. 51mm I.S. disc brake caliper mount uses standard front adapter. Chromoly steel. Available in black. - Axle-To-Crown: 447mm - Offset: 43mm - Steerer: 260mm 1-1/8" straight - Tire Clearance: 26 x 3.8" (on rims up to 82mm wide). Getting 4" tires through 100mm spaced dropouts can be a little tricky. Be patient.
This fork will accept 26-inch tires up to 3.8-inch with plenty of clearance, even using rims as wide as 82mm. It requires a wheel built offset to match the Pugsly frame (17.5mm). Since the hub spacing is 135mm (mountain rear) this is a useful feature, especially in remote places and extreme temperatures or conditions. Should your freehub seize due to cold, invasive grit or other reasons, you can swap wheels and keep moving. Internally butted tapered straight legs. 51mm I.S. disc brake caliper mount uses standard front adapter. Chromoly. - Axle-To-Crown: 447mm - Offset: 43mm - Steerer: 260mm 1-1/8" straight - Tire Clearance: 26 x 3.8" (on rims up to 82mm wide)
Any cross-country course, any distance: RockShox's SID RCT3 gives you an advantage everywhere. With the flick of a switch, the RCT3 damper changes between full travel, lockout, and threshold modes, ensuring you'll have the best suspension setting no matter the terrain. The whole chassis is light and stiff, while the Solo Air chamber is fully tunable for a custom feel and a dialed ride. Featuring an aluminum steerer, magnesium lowers, and post mount disc brake bosses, the SID RCT3 is truly ready to ride ahead of the pack.
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 250mm steerer length • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
$27.99 - $31.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • Threaded fork
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
$51.99 - $59.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 165mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 16-inch wheels
$21.99 - $23.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
3T's Luteus Team is an all-carbon cyclocross fork designed for use with disc brakes. It features include a tapered steerer and aluminum-faced fork ends for precise handling and simple wheel changes. It supports brake calipers for use with standard 160mm brake rotors. The left fork blade is reinforced at the brake mounting pillars to compensate for the stresses imparted by disc braking. On its outer face, there is a recessed channel with two integrated fixing points for tidy brake cable/hose management. Plus, the fork ends face forwards and have aluminum inserts to better resist the lateral stresses transmitted through the hub by rough terrain.
Ritchey designed their WCS Disc Cross Fork from the ground up to manage the unique stresses that disc brakes and competitive cyclocross racing deliver. • Monocoque construction • Compatible with standard and integrated headsets • Carbon dropouts and disc mount • 440 grams • Blade: Carbon • Crown: Carbon • Steerer: Carbon • Steerer Length: 300mm • Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" • Rake: 45mm • Blade Shape: Curved • Drop out: Carbon • Crown Diameter: 45mm • Integrated 45 degree crown race • Axle-to-Crown: 395mm • Finish: Matte UD Carbon • Weight: 440g (w/ uncut steerer) • 140 or 160mm rotor compatibility • Brake mount: Disc • Compression plug included
The OneLoc remote from RockShox provides total control over your RockShox fork at your fingertips. The increased leverage at the bar, translate in a smoother and easier actuation. Its countless mounting options (left and right, below or above the bar, tall or standard clamp) make it an ideal companion for SRAM's drivetrain, brakes, and RockShox's Reverb remote (all sold separately). Includes remote, cable and housing.
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
Page 1 of 6 Next page