The concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provides a "just-right" amount of traction—enough for the rigors of riding off-road—but with nylon pins to keep calves laceration-free on more casual rides. Two different platform sizes accommodate feet from small to Sasquatch. - Tough nylon composite body - Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings, and nylon bushings - Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and pedal feel - Platform size: 119 x 99mm
The concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provides a "just-right" amount of traction—enough for the rigors of riding off-road—but with nylon pins to keep calves laceration-free on more casual rides. Two different platform sizes accommodate feet from small to Sasquatch. - Tough, nylon composite body - Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings and nylon bushings - Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and pedal feel - Platform size: 113 x 95mm
iSSi's Trail pedal provides a wider platform, solid pedal contact, and mechanism protection for the rigors of cross-country and all-mountain riding—the iSSi Trail pedal provides the rider with more control and more confidence when the terrain gets tough. - Chromoly spindle, ED-coated - 8mm hex broach - 52.5mm spindle length - SPD Compatible - Black chrome hardware - Adjustable spring tension - 4º cleat float - Compatible with two-bolt style shoes - Two-sided clipless pedal
- 1-Piece, molded, cage-style body - Loose ball bearings - Accepts toe clips/straps - Spindle Material: Chromoly - 305g
The ATAC cleats are developed for the TIME mountain bike pedal range (MX and XC range). By switching right and left cleats, you can choose two options for the release angle: 13-degrees or 17-degrees. - Weight: 45g/pair
Sunlite's Clipless I Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got a flat side that works with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. Now your pedals can do it all as well. - 9/16" spindle
- Nylon body w/steel cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 547g pair - 9/16-inch pedals
- Oversized plastic platform with tread - Chromoly spindle - Includes toe straps - 873g pair (9/16")
$21.99 - $29.99
Origin-8's Pro Grip II Toe Straps feature a super-strong double hold strap system and a large Velcro polyester strap cover. They fit most BMX platform style pedals.
$19.99 - $25.00
While staying true to the original Twisted PC’s style, the Twisted PRO offers a significantly larger body shape, slimmer height, and more concave while still being built around a traditional loose-ball bearing configuration. Features: - High-strength Nylon composite - 12 oversize pins per side - Traditional loose ball bearings - Chromoly spindle - High-strength plastic composite - Wider & longer pedal body - Larger concave area - Slimmer profile Specs: - 9/16-inch spindle - 104mm Width - 98mm Length - 14.6 oz (pair)
The X-TRACK is LOOK's entry level off-road pedal, but does not mean technology is left aside. The aluminum body and Chromoly+, double-sealed axles are robust and ensure total fluidity thru the pedal stroke. Tension can be quickly and easily adjusted from 6 thru 14. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Aluminum - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform area: 350mm² - Platform width: 57mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 200g - Weight (pair + cleats): 450g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction - 13.3mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner bushing/dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 315g
The Delta pedal is upgraded with a stainless abrasion plate to decrease direct scratch to pedal body, which increases durability. In addition to that, the material has been changed to thermoplastic which makes it lighter weight. The E-PR73ST features low stack height which allows greater ground clearance as well as increased pedaling efficiency. - 85 x 94 mm - Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic, enclosed mechanism, tension adjustable with gauge - 9/16"
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
- Durable nylon+fiber body - Heat-treated chromoly spindle - Molded pins - Loose ball bearings - 375g/pair
Replace worn-out spindles or customize your stance width, with these kits for iSSi Road pedals. - Chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge bearing and bushing in an alloy cartridge - Compatible only with iSSi Road pedals - Installs with iSSi Road spindle tool (TL5499) - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
$50.00 - $52.00
Replace or overhaul iSSi pedals with Bushing & Bearing Spindles with these handy kits, or customize your stance width with longer spindle options. Includes: - iSSi chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge outer bearings - Inner Bushings - Spindle nuts - Seals - iSSi-branded end caps
- Extend the life of your iSSi Thump pedals by replacing beat-up or missing pins with the Thump Replaceable Pin Kit. - Includes 36 steel pins and 2mm spacers to replace both sides of two pedals - The standard pin height out of the box is 3mm with a 2mm spacer. For more traction, remove the spacer under the pin head to increase pin height to 5mm.
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
Xpedo XPR cleat set for R-FORCE 6 is an SPD style cleat specifically designed for 3-hole road shoes. - Weight: 135g per set with hardware - Float: 6°
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, dependent on pedal thread length engagement
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
WTP's large platform design team series pedals. - 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
- Compatible with all Spike & Oozy Pedals - Full Complement Sealed Bearing x 2pcs - Green Silicone Friction Seals - Replacement inboard bearings for your SPIKE or OOZY pedals.
Shorter 7mm rear load pins for the outer extremities of SPOON, SPIKE, and OOZY pedals. - Provide durability and improved safety - Mix and match with the longer stock pins to customize your ideal amount of grip
The Spoon Pedal Axle Rebuild kit includes the internal parts required to completely rebuild a set of Spoon pedals. - Pins available separately
Replacement bearings and bushings specific to Spoon 90 (Small) and 100/110 (Medium and Large) pedals. Eliminates play that can develop over time, and revives performance. Includes: - Sealed Bearing x2pcs - 10mm IGUS Bushing x2pcs - Green Friction Seal x2pcs - Locknut - O-ring x 2pcs
The Comp version of Ritchey's world-beating Paradigm pedal has been redesigned from the ground, up. New engagement system provides best-in-class entry and release and excellent mud-shedding characteristics. The revamped axle system offers even greater bearing life, and a wider body improves stability. - Body: cast alloy - Axle material: CroMo - Inner bearing: ball bearing - Outer bearing: ball bearing - Float: 4° - Distance crank-to-center: 52.5mm - Pedal stack height: 17.1mm - Sold as a pair - Cleats included - Weight: 331g
Page 1 of 4 Next page