$39.99 - $63.99
The Mezcal is the versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time. Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros. The Mezcal features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob finds traction in the roots and rocks. The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal is no exception.
$16.99 - $39.99
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction and a reflective sidewall stripe. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
- Long-lasting and durable tread compound for wear life - Puncture-resistant belt all but eliminates flats - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
$30.00 - $30.99
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
$21.99 - $30.00
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$18.99 - $30.00
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$29.99 - $30.00
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
$33.99 - $44.99
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
$32.99 - $54.99
The RiBMo is the essence of what a good urban tire is. A perfect blend of weight to strength and riding comfort with a proprietary ProTite Tech puncture material. - Urban/Commuter tire - 60-95 PSI
$12.99 - $39.99
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
- Long-wearing urban tire with deep, aggressive tread to handle the roughest roads - Puncture-resistant 5mm thick rubber belt for additional protection - 27tpi casing and reflective sidewalls - Wire bead
- Kenda model K831 - Alfa-Bite style ATB tire
- Slick tread ridge offers less rolling resistance
The globetrotter. You can’t develop a tire for globetrotters on the drawing board. So that is why all of Tilmann Waldthaler’s experience has been put to use in the development of the TravelContact. His requirements were obvious: a robust carcass with a high carrying capacity and protection against chafing and cuts, effective puncture resistance and last but not least, a tread that makes it possible to explore paths around the world quickly and safely. A foldable version is of course also available to take along as a spare. The TravelContact is ideal for touring all kinds of routes – along the Weser river in Germany or the best bikespots in the world. Reflective Sidewall: REFLEX is 3M reflective is commonly known to be one of the most highly reflective material options. A thin, silver light-reflecting strip on both sidewalls that adds visibility and safety to Continental's city / commuter / urban tires.
Developed for the essential basic training at home. Particularly smooth running. The durable cold-running compound stops heat build up. - Suitable for training on rollers/home trainers only.
The All Terrain is always up for adventure. From long-distance touring to light-duty offroading, this tire offers impeccable handling that won't let you down. Usage: Trekking / Comfort Conditions: Dry to Damp / Pavement to Hardpack Compound: DNS Casing: Durable Bead: Wire 26" Comp - Tube Type: 635g 32c Comp - Tube Type: 455g 37c Comp - Tube Type: 540g
At a time when mountain bike tires were unquestionably gum walled, the VelociRaptors came out in black and haven't looked back ever since. They changed the game in 1994 with a steering specific front and a rear that could really dig. The VelociRaptors continue to be popular because to put it simply...they just work. Try riding one of the most classic combos of all time. Usage: XC / Trail Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Mud - Comp Tube-Type: 829g, DNA compound
Vittoria's Evolution II is versatile and reliable—the choice for daily recreation and commuting on all types of surfaces. It's multi-surface tread grips all the time, regardless of where you ride, offering tremendous confidence and versatility. Vittoria's puncture-resistant belting lets you ride day after day without worrying about flats. - Multi-surface tread - Wire-bead - 35-58 PSI - 790 grams (26-inch), 840 grams (29-inch)
Vittoria's Roadster tire is a high-mileage urban offering with a negative tread that offers low rolling resistance and high traction. - Wire bead - Easy-rolling tire for road use - 650 grams
The Urbano blends time-proven tread design concepts with modern elegance, enhancing both performance and style. The timeless v-groove shape increases grip when leaning the bike into turns, improves wet weather performance, and reduces rolling resistance. Designed for longevity, Urbano provides dependability for the long haul. Offered in a range of widths, there is sure to be an Urbano that is right for you. - Designed for long life and dependability - Interlocking groove pattern - Modern urban style
$46.65 - $48.35
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
- For Downhill and Enduro - Long-supported brake edges - Extra strong shoulder knobs - Good self-cleaning properties - Available in Super Downhill, Super Gravity and BikePark construction - Available in Addix Ultra Soft, Addix Soft and Addix Performance compounds
- MTB tire at a low price - Versatile tread with good grip and easy rolling
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
- High speed cross-country. Classical tread design with excellent grip
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
Schwalbe's Ice Spiker Performance Line tire is the "turbo" of studded tires. It sports 361 spikes that bite firmly into icy roads. The tungsten carbide core of each spike is clad in weight-saving aluminum. The Ice Spiker is the best way to be agile and sporty while staying upright when the roads ice over. Note: In order to ensure that spikes are permanently fixed, tires should be run in for about 25 miles (40km) on asphalt, while avoiding any fast acceleration or heavy braking.
A tire favored by professional downhill and enduro riders, Schwalbe's Magic Mary has cast a spell on us. For racing glory, choose the Super Gravity version, as it's much lighter than a classic downhill tire yet with extreme lateral stability and reliable snakebite protection.
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
Page 1 of 3 Next page