The concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provides a "just-right" amount of traction—enough for the rigors of riding off-road—but with nylon pins to keep calves laceration-free on more casual rides. Two different platform sizes accommodate feet from small to Sasquatch. - Tough nylon composite body - Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings, and nylon bushings - Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and pedal feel - Platform size: 119 x 99mm
iSSi's Trail pedal provides a wider platform, solid pedal contact, and mechanism protection for the rigors of cross-country and all-mountain riding—the iSSi Trail pedal provides the rider with more control and more confidence when the terrain gets tough. - Chromoly spindle, ED-coated - 8mm hex broach - 52.5mm spindle length - SPD Compatible - Black chrome hardware - Adjustable spring tension - 4º cleat float - Compatible with two-bolt style shoes - Two-sided clipless pedal
$125.00 - $130.00
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. With triple-sealed cartridge bearings and durable chromoly spindles, these pedals will spin smoothly for countless rides. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
- 1-Piece, molded, cage-style body - Loose ball bearings - Accepts toe clips/straps - Spindle Material: Chromoly - 305g
VP's Vex Pedals are incredible workhorses with sturdy, large platforms and a dual-concave design with pins for an awesome grip. They're also light making them ideal for mountain biking, freeriding, BMX and even city riding. They're built to last, too, with cast-aluminum bodies, tough forged, heat-treated and CNC-machined chromoly axles and quality sealed bearings. - 385 grams - 9/16 axle
- All of the technologies from the rest of XPRESSO line at an affordable price. - The large platform, low stack height, and adjustable carbon blade tension make this a great pedal for all cyclists looking for pedaling comfort and efficiency without a high cost. - If you're new to clipless pedals or have ever struggled to clip into your pedals, you'll love the ICLIC system, which features a pre-opened design that makes clipping in extremely easy. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 115g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
Get ready to fly high with the Krypto DH pedals. Built tough with its CNC'd aluminum body and self-lubricating bushings, this pedal makes a big statement on the trail with full laser graphics and premium finish. Ten strategically placed pins keep you in maximum control. - Body: CNC-machined 6061 Aluminum - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight, self-lubricating sealed bushings - Replaceable pins - Size: 117mm x 110mm - Weight: 208g (each)
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
Sunlite's Clipless I Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got a flat side that works with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. Now your pedals can do it all as well. - 9/16" spindle
- Oversized plastic platform with tread - Chromoly spindle - Includes toe straps - 873g pair (9/16")
$53.99 - $75.99
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering-grade thermoplastic - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - 10 M3-8mm replaceable pins per side - Platform size: 113mm x 105mm - 350g per pair
- Street platforms with one-piece alloy body - Great for use with soft-soled street shoes - Toe clips and straps required (single strap only)
The X-TRACK is LOOK's entry level off-road pedal, but does not mean technology is left aside. The aluminum body and Chromoly+, double-sealed axles are robust and ensure total fluidity thru the pedal stroke. Tension can be quickly and easily adjusted from 6 thru 14. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Aluminum - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform area: 350mm² - Platform width: 57mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 200g - Weight (pair + cleats): 450g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
$25.00 - $30.00
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
$59.95 - $69.99
An excellent choice for year round riding. Fyxation's robust impact-grade nylon body, sealed-bearing construction, and grippy metal pinned platform with full stainless steel pins. For the fat-biker or winter commuter, the durable stainless pins add an extra layer of rust protection for the harshest riding conditions. - High-impact nylon body built to take abuse - Smooth-running sealed bearing and DU bushing - Electroplated chromoly spindle - Electroplated stainless steel replaceable pins for added grip with shoes or boots - Nylon body doesn't suck heat out of your feet like alloy pedals do - Height: 14mm - Width: 105mm - 9/16"
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction - 13.3mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner bushing/dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 315g
The Delta pedal is upgraded with a stainless abrasion plate to decrease direct scratch to pedal body, which increases durability. In addition to that, the material has been changed to thermoplastic which makes it lighter weight. The E-PR73ST features low stack height which allows greater ground clearance as well as increased pedaling efficiency. - 85 x 94 mm - Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic, enclosed mechanism, tension adjustable with gauge - 9/16"
Full Contact Road Pedals A pedal built with quality materials. It features a strong body, abrasion guard, a Cr-Mo axle on a slimline dual bearing system, and a gauge makes precise binding tension adjustment easy. - E-RSL11 Cleats - Abrasion guard - Tension gauge - Full Contact Body - Full contact fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic body with stainless steel abrasion guard - CNC chromoly heat treated axle with LDL brushed and sealed bearings - 9/16"
- Durable nylon+fiber body - Heat-treated chromoly spindle - Molded pins - Loose ball bearings - 375g/pair
- Durable aluminum body. - Ball bearing.
Designed for use on a variety of bikes, from commuters to adventure, the lightweight aluminum-body Domain flat pedal is built to last. - Polished alloy body. - Durable coated alloy cage. - 9/16" steel axle. - Smooth ball bearing internals.
Lightweight and durable, the plastic-composite body Empire flat pedal is your go to for any situation. - Nylon composite body. - Durable coated alloy cage. - 9/16" steel axle. - Smooth ball bearing internals.
A versatile, lightweight dual-sided pedal designed for use with flat soled or SPD-compatible shoes. - Dual sided cage for clipless SPD and flat soled shoes. - CNC machined Cr-Mo spindle . - LSL sealed ball bearing . - Adjustable spring tension. - Shimano SPD compatible.
$40.00 - $42.00
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Giant original Laser-etched pattern. - Ball bearing. - Cro-Mo axle.
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Sealed bearings. - Cro-Mo axle.
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 molded pins for maximum grip - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 350g
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 replaceable pins per side for secure foot engagement - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 380g
Featuring an optimal surface area for maximum engagement with a minimalist profile for maximum clearance, the all-new Pinner Pro flat pedal series is purpose built for the rigors of aggressive trail, enduro and DH shredding. - Maximized concave surface area (2mm) combined with a minimalist profile for secure, efficient pedaling action. - Durable forged A380 aluminum platform withstands the toughest impacts. - Tough chromoly steel spindle for long lasting stability. - 10 replaceable and adjustable metal pins (per side) for maximum foot engagement and security. - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance.
- Maximized concave surface area (2mm) combined with a minimalist profile for secure, efficient pedaling action. - Durable magnesium alloy platform withstands the toughest impacts with minium weight. - Tough chromoly steel spindle for long lasting stability. - 10 replaceable and adjustable metal pins (per side) for maximum foot engagement and security. - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance.
Page 1 of 2 Next page