Use this double-sided socket tool for installing and removing both 48.5mm and 44mm 16-notch bottom bracket cups. Socket is machined for 1/2-inch drive, but a 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch adapter is included so you can use it with 3/8-inch drive torque wrenches. - Compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets that have 48.5mm or 44mm, 16-notch spline patterns - Also compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, and FSA - Machined 6061 aluminum - Anodized red
Topeak's CageMount is an easy way to attach an additional water bottle cage to your handlebar or seat post. Provides convenient access to an extra water bottle during extended commutes or when cycling in warmer weather.
Topeak's DuoHex Tool is pro quality with an ergo padded handle for excellent grip and comfort. The 10mm wrench also has a ball end for hard-to-reach locations.
Got an 11-speed chain? Topeak's got the chain tool for you. This compact, foldable tool has an integrated chain hook that holds links together during assembly, and it's compatible with all multi-speed chains, including hollow-pin types.
Topeak's Mini 6 is a great way to take along the essentials in a tidy and super-light package! Its forged-aluminum body includes: 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, and a Phillips screwdriver.
Compact, easy-to-use-and-read torque wrench provides correct tightening of bolts on frame and component bolts to recommended torque values for safety and performance. Two of your favorite bits can be carried in the handle of the Nano TorqBar X for immediate use and even greater portability during rides. Torque range: 2 – 6 Nm.
The Ninja C chain tool stores inside your handlebar to keep the uncluttered lines of your bike, yet can be easily accessed when you need it. This 11 speed compatible chain tool includes a chain pin compartment, chain hook, and 4mm Allen wrench for easy operation. - Added Features: rivet anvil for 11 speed Campagnolo hollow pin, secondary chain link fence, chain pin breaker, chain pin compartment - Allen Wrench: 4 mm - Body: Lightweight aluminum - Chain Hook: Hardened steel - Chain Tool: Hardened steel - Limitations: Road handlebar with minimum 70mm straight section end, fits inner ø16.5 - ø20 tube - Mount: Handlebar ends - Size: 8.6 x 2.3 x 2.3 cm / 3.4” x 0.9“ x 0.9” (Chain tool), 8.5 x 2.3 x 2.3 cm / 3.3” x 0.9“ x 0.9” (Chain hook) - Speed: Multi-speed chain up to 11 speed hollow pin chain - Weight: 77 g / 2.72 oz
Like its smaller sibling, the Ninja Pouch+ Mountain conveniently carries larger mountain bike tubes (up to 29” x 1.9” / 2.35”) in an area of your frame that’s usually not splattered with mud. Keeping things clean and having easy access to the integrated tire levers makes changing a tube a quick proposition. - Material: Cage-Engineering grade plastic; Bag-EVA foam - Cage Outer Diameter: Fits standard water bottle - Tire Levers: 2 engineering grade plastic levers - Compatibility: 26” x 2.5” / 27.5” x 2.5” / 29” x 2.35” inner tubes - Size: 20 x 10 x 7 cm / 7.9” x 3.9” x 2.8” - Weight: 108 grams
Use Topeak's Threadless Saw Guide to make a clean cut on your steerer tube. It accommodates between 1-inch and 1 1/4-inch threadless steerer tubes, and can be used on the similar-sized handlebars and seatposts as well. And if you're cutting carbon, the included 2mm spacer gives enough room for a carbon saw blade.
The smartest, most convenient torque key now comes with enough bits to suit every need. Make sure those stem bolts are tight enough, and double check the torque on the seatpost bolt while you're at it. The Ritchey Bicycle Torque Key is an essential tool for those important bolts. Available with 4 or 5Nm options, this 6-bit set includes just about every bit you'll need for your bike, and a convenient holder to keep it all organized. - Hex 3/4/5mm - Torx T-20/25 - Phillips #1 - 4 or 5Nm max torque - Bit holder included
The Problem Solvers Through-Axle adapters make it possible to easily fit front and rear wheels with through axles into truing stands for wheel truing and repair. These adapters fit into the common through-axle sizes and have o-rings so that they fit nicely and stay put as you work on the wheel and take it in and out of the stand. They're made of CNC-machined 6061 aluminum for quality and durability. - Front compatible with 9/15/20mm hubs - Rear: compatible with 10/12mm hubs
$5.90 - $15.00
- Exceptional friction reduction and anti-wear properties with greatly reduced friction in metal to metal applications
Portland Design Works' 3wrencho is a strong and versatile addition to your fixed gear, townie or workbench! Made of heat-treated steel for extra toughness, it's part tire lever, part 15mm wrench. Its strong nylon coating won't scratch rims, so you can pry as hard as you need to remove stubborn tires. Step on the 3wrencho for extra leverage to loosening axle nuts. May also be used to spread peanut butter, stir a drink, or open a letter. - Length: 114 mm (4.5") - Weight: 95 g (3.5 oz)
A great way to make cleaning easier is to remove your wheels. While this may seem excessive, removing the wheels from your bike opens up many tight areas that are tough to clean, allowing easier access and better visibility of these surfaces. The Pedro's Chain Keeper was designed with this wheels-off technique in mind and makes sure your chain stays off your frame, preventing damage and keeping your drivetrain free to turn as is commonly needed during cleaning. Try it out! The Chain Keeper inserts into the right rear dropout when the wheel is removed for cleaning, storing, or transporting your bike. The quick-release lever allows for fast and easy installation and removal.
Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The External Bottom Bracket Socket is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 1/2" drive, or in a bench vise. The Pedro's External Bearing Bottom Bracket Socket fits 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups, including: Shimano Hollowtech II, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque and Power Torque, Race Face, FSA, SRAM, Truvativ, Chris King, and Phil Wood outboard bearing. - Fits all 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups - Designed to work with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, 24mm socket or wrench, a square 1/2" drive, or in a bench vise
Universal spoke wrench designs are generally known for their low quality and awkward shape. The Pedro's Multi Spoke Wrench breaks this mold providing a shop quality spoke wrench in a compact, simple, ergonomic unibody design that feels good in your fingers and is perfect for the toolbox. Includes the three most common sizes. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and long-lasting performance - Fits 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke nipples
- Innovative chain retention hook locks tool onto cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. - Tool geometry offers maximum effective leverage and compact 270mm length. - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-Speed. Chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth. - Integrated fixed gear lockring wrench optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings. Pedro's new Pro Chain Whip takes inspiration from our beloved Vise Whip, applying many of the same functional principles to a more traditional chain whip design. The Pro Chain Whip design focuses on functionality, practicality, and safety. The innovative chain retention hook offers multiple benefits. First it keeps the chain secured to the tool during storage. Secondly, it improves user safety by locking the tool onto the cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. An added bonus of this feature is that the tool stays in place on its own. No more fumbling with your cassette lockring tool with one hand while trying to keep your chain whip in place. Being attached to the cassette, the Pro Chain Whip can also be used to slide the cassette off the hub. A nice option when dealing with grimy gears. Keeping traveling mechanics and portability in mind, the Pro Chain Whip geometry maximizes effective leverage while keeping the tool length to a compact 270mm and 225g weight. The integrated fixed gear lockring wrench, optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings, adds versatility and is one less tool to carry. The Pro Chain Whip is compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-speed, and the chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth.
- Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - T25 and T30 torx - Flat blade screwdriver - 1-12 speed Chain Tool - 7 & 8mm Flare Box Wrenches - 3.23, 3.3, & 3.45 Spoke Wrenches - Shimano Crank Cap Tool - Presta Valve Core Tool - Micro Levers with integrated Quick Link Storage - 160 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments, delivering the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
- Micro Lever Compatible - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 3, 4, 5, 6mm - T25 torx - Flat Blade screwdriver - 70 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments, delivering the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
- Micro Lever Compatible - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - T25 and T30 torx - Flat blade screwdriver - 95 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments and delivers the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The Splined Bottom Bracket Socket is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 1/2" drive, or in a bench vise (each sold separately). For tough bottom bracket jobs, make sure to check out the BB Socket Holder (sold separately) designed to help hold the Splined Bottom Bracket Socket in place.
Even in dense cities, riders often find themselves far away from home or a bike shop. Having the right multi-tool can be the difference between reaching your destination on time or taking the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to design the Trixie, the ultimate multi-tool for the fixed-gear urban rider. Pedro's Trixie is laser cut from 5mm thick heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance. The tool's 187mm (7.4in) length and ergonomic shape provide outstanding leverage and comfort. Best of all, the Trixie mounts to your water bottle mounts with included wing nuts, ensuring you always have your tool when you need it. The Trixie features a 4mm/5mm hex bit in a rubber holder, 8, 9, 10, and 15mm box end wrenches, improved lockring wrench, and improved bottle opener.
Recently named VeloNews Editor's Pick for Best 3-Way Wrench, Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body for strength and long-lasting performance. The ergonomic shape provides excellent leverage and easy handling.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-3 FEATURES - 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park's Bottom Bracket Wrench has 2 ends to fit slotted bottom bracket adjusting cups and cups with raised 16mm wrench flats common on older English and less-expensive bicycles. Please ask if you have any questions whether this wrench is right for your repair.
Park's BBT-32 is the perfect solution for the home mechanic installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-32 utilizes a flat tooth profile to ensure maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup and features 32mm wrench flats.
Made from high precision, hardened Cro-Moly steel, Park's Bottom Bracket Tool (External Bearing) can be turned with a 3/8" drive wrench, 1" wrench, or Park Tool FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (each sold separately).
The BBT-29 is a double-ended bottom bracket wrench designed to fit 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 39mm (e.g. Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 series and XTR 980 series) as well as 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 48.5mm (e.g. FSA MegaEvo).
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
Page 1 of 27 Next page