WD-40's Frame Protectant is specially formulated to prevent the build-up of dirt, dust and grime on bicycles. Once treated, surfaces stay cleaner longer so your bikes always look great. Plus it helps restores scratched areas and the luster of clear coats on carbon and all other bike finishes, too.
$6.99 - $147.15
Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant is a light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Ideal for all conditions - wet, dry, road and trail - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
• Penetrating all purpose lubricant with PTFE • Repels moisture and prevents rust and corrosion • Use on chains, cables and pivot points • Loosens rusted and corroded nuts and bolts • Ideal for all conditions wet, dry, road and trail • 12 ounces
Keep your bike running smoothly with Sunlite's Dry Lube w/Silicone. It's silicone based, so you can use it on metal, plastic, rubber, almost everywhere. Being a dry lube, it doesn't attract dirt and grime, either.
• High gloss formula provides the ultimate shine on all surfaces: metal, carbon fiber, plastic, rubber and vinyl. • Polishes and protects in one easy step • Use on bicycles, fitness equipment, motorcycles, watercraft, ATVs and more. • Slick film helps prevent dirt build-up on frame and parts.
$12.99 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
$12.99 - $22.00
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
Holy Cow is the latest in the Rock N' Roll Lubrication's line up of chain lubes. Holy Cow is not flammable and is a very settled wet lube that is as clean or cleaner than most dry lubes. Holy Cow preforms fantastic, like the other Rock N' Roll chain lubes. However, being a little bit of a wet-style chain lube, what little dirt or grit that does get on the chain can be wiped away quickly and easily with the chain looking great again. For all you riders that like to ride with a wet lube but could live better without all the dirt and grit of a wet lube, Holy Cow is just for you.
$15.95 - $19.99
Prestacycle One is a complete Lubrication and Cleaning product for your Bicycle. It is Bio-based and USDA Certified. As a lubricant, it is so good it broke the ASTM 4 Ball Wear test. As a cleaner, degreaser and corrosion protectant, it provides the ultimate in bicycle care, all in one environmentally friendly package. Uses: - Dry Lube - Wet Lube - Bike Wash - Degreaser - Rust Remover - Rust Preventer - Anti-Seize - Paint Protectant - Metal Polish - Leather Conditioner Performance: - Substantially reduces friction improving pedaling, shifting and drive train performance - Sheds water - Clean, Lube and Protect with one product - Improved lubrication and wear resistance even when run dry - Temperature performance range from -48F to +600F - Extends chain life - Seasons chains and cables after 3-4 applications - State of the art penetrating characteristics - Road, Track, Gravel, CX, MTB, BMX & eBike - Motorcycles - Skateboards Technical: - State of the art Sub-Micron formulation enables the product to be run wet or dry for all riding conditions - Not vegetable oil or vegetable ester based. Will not dry out or gum up - No thermal decomposition even in extreme riding conditions - No Petroleum - No Alcohol Environmental: - Green Engineered - Bio-based Product - Non-Toxic - Biodegradable - USDA Certified - Made in the USA with USA raw ingredients Meets or Exceeds: - MIL-PRF-6340E ASTM D93 Flash Point - MIL-PRF-6340E ASTM D445 Kinematic Viscosity 104 F - MIL-PRF-6340E ASTM D4172 Wear Preventative Characteristics - MIL-PRF-6340E ASTM D5620 Load Carrying Capacity Jaw Load - MIL-PRF-6340E ASTM Corrosion Production - ASTM D 5183, Determination of the Coefficient of Friction for Lubricants: No Fail
- Extreme lasting performance with less mess in mixed to wet conditions. - Elevates efficiency, runs quiet, runs clean, reduces wear, and fully waterproof. - Safe plant-based ingredients. Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, Enduro blends advanced wet and dry lube technology for incredible wet lube performance in mixed to wet conditions, without the mess. Noticeably elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, long-lasting, and fully water-proof. CleanTech Chemistry is a proprietary approach to chain lubrication chemistry developed by Pedro's to achieve new standards of performance using ingredients that are safe for mechanics and riders. Chain lubes commonly feature toxic ingredients that are unsafe for the user and harm the environment. With CleanTech Chemistry, there are no compromises. CleanTech Chemistry lubes share a similar base chemistry but each employs a unique lubricant package designed to optimize the chain surface coating characteristics and maximize performance for the intended riding conditions, while keeping the drivetrain exceptionally clean.
$12.50 - $40.00
- Clean and long-lasting performance in dry to mixed conditions. - Elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, and repels water and grime. - Safe plant-based ingredients. Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, X Dry uses advanced polymer technology that dries to a unique semi-fluid film and provides clean and long-lasting performance in dry to mixed conditions. Noticeably elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, and repels water and grime. Also fantastic for use on derailleurs, shifters, cables, and brake pivot points. CleanTech Chemistry is a proprietary approach to chain lubrication chemistry developed by Pedro’s to achieve new standards of performance using ingredients that are safe for mechanics and riders. Chain lubes commonly feature toxic ingredients that are unsafe for the user and harm the environment. With CleanTech Chemistry, there are no compromises. CleanTech Chemistry lubes share a similar base chemistry but each employs a unique lubricant package designed to optimize the chain surface coating characteristics and maximize performance for the intended riding conditions, while keeping the drivetrain exceptionally clean.
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
HPG-1 Park Tool High Performance Grease is proprietarily blended to meet the demanding needs of today’s high performance bicycles and high end components. -Superior adherence and extended lubrication life -Extreme temperature range: -20°F to 540°F (-29°C to 282°C) -Highly water resistant -Perfect for high end applications including precision ground and ceramic bearings, pivots and suspension components 4-ounce (113 g) tube
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
Threadlockers lock threaded assemblies and keep them from loosening. Notice: Park Tool AP-1 Adhesive Primer must be used to prep all components, fasteners and carbon fiber surfaces prior to application of Park Tool threadlockers or retaining compound. Failure to do so could result in permanently bonded parts.
- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions - Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain - Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
- Goes on wet to penetrate rollers and side plates, then sets up to a soft, pliable wax - Chain is encased in a waterproof layer, shielded from dirt and grime - Special low melt point wax replenishes drivetrain by slow-Feeding clean lube from the inside layers outward, significantly reducing abrasive wear and eliminating corrosion - Smooth, quiet, trouble-free operation in all conditions for long lasting protection
- High performance Lithium complex grease that excels in a multitude of conditions, from light duty chassis applications to extreme conditions such as wheel bearings - Formulated with a high dropping point and a robust antioxidant system, the NLGI Grade 2 grease remains stable and effective at extreme temperatures - Lithium complex thickener and high-quality base oils combine with an advanced additive package to ensure excellent protection against wear, water washout, corrosion and oxidation
Superior, all-purpose penetrating lube that displaces water and provides excellent rust and corrosion protection. Unique and proprietary formulation forms a durable film that provides protection against both wear and corrosion. MPPL is the perfect choice for anywhere that a penetrating or multi-purpose lubricant is needed, whether on equipment in the garage, or hinges and locks in the house. For use wherever rusted or corroded parts need freeing, or as a light lubricant. Features: - Prevents rust, corrosion, and wear. - Durable film keeps protecting long after initial application. - Will not harm rubber, plastic, or painted surfaces. - Suitable for use on O, X, and Z-rings. - Great for lubing pedals, shifters, and derailleurs. - Safe on most materials.
$12.99 - $14.99
High-performance brake and clutch fluid designed to lubricate and protect critical brake system componentry while providing reliable stopping power. Anti-vapor lock formulation maintains responsiveness and performance by fighting both water contamination and vaporization. Advanced chemistry resists corrosion, and oxidation and is compatible with SBR, EPDM, and natural rubbers. Exceeds the requirements of US FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1, DOT 3 & DOT 4, SAE J1703, SAE J1704, and ISO 4925 (Classes 3, 4 and 5.1). For use in all hydraulic clutch systems and all brake systems specifying DOT 5.1 brake fluids. Do not use in DOT 5 silicone brake systems or mix with silicone-based fluids. Features: - For use in all vehicles specifying DOT 5.1 brake fluid. - Durable and reliable stopping power. - Anti-vapor lock formulation maintains a responsive lever and pedal feel. - Resists corrosion, oxidation, and boil-off. - Mixes with other DOT 3, DOT 4, and DOT 5.1 brake fluids. - Exceeds US FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1, DOT 3 & DOT 4, SAE J1703, J1704 and ISO 4925 (Classes 3, 4 and 5.1).
- Exclusive 100% synthetic bike chain lube - Special surface active formula reduces rolling resistance of drivetrain and improves shifting performance - Deep chain penetration ensures quiet operation - Waterproof formula protects drivetrain under load and extends chain life
$14.99 - $33.60
- Foil sealed bottles to ensure freshness of fluid
- Cleans and polishes painted, anodized, and plastic surfaces - Loosens dirt and grime for easy cleaning - Sprays on and wipes away quickly and easily - Carnauba wax creates a long lasting protective shine
$10.99 - $15.00
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
Designed to leave zero residue after application, Finish Line’s Bicycle Disc Brake Cleaner displaces any moisture built up on the pad or rotor, resulting in improved and predictable braking, and reduced brake squeal. With the unique characteristic of being acetone free, Finish Line’s Bicycle Disc Brake Cleaner is strong enough to clean the dirtiest rotors, yet safe enough to use around paint, carbon fiber and plastic parts. - Engineered to rapidly clean disc brake rotors and pads - Acetone-free formula
$19.99 - $29.99
Finish Line's Mineral Brake Fluid is formulated specifically for bicycle brake systems requiring mineral oil. Features no compromise leading edge chemistry to provide superior fluid life and braking performance. Formulated with a low viscosity base oil to yield superior level response, pad retraction, and consistent performance through a full range of operating temperatures. Finish Line Mineral Brake Fluid was specifically engineered for use in bicycle hydraulic disc brake systems. When you are serious about getting the most out of your braking system, Finish Line Mineral Brake Fluid is a great choice. - Specifically engineered for use in bicycle hydraulic disc brakes - Provides maximum fluid life and braking performance, even at low temperatures - Prevents foaming and overheating
$6.99 - $55.99
For a clean, smooth-pedaling drivetrain, look no further than Finish Line's Ceramic Wax Lubricant. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals for maximum durability and convenience. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line! - With each application the ceramic coating is enhanced, ultimately providing the durability of many oil-based lubricants - No wetness or stickiness so dirt and grime will not be attracted or absorbed by the lubricant - Helps avoid abrasive wear allowing parts to run more smoothly and last longer - As the white ceramic particles embed themselves on the chain they will displace grime, causing a grey or black film to form on top of the wax coating. Over 2-3 applications this will lessen or cease. This discoloration is normal and will not compromise performance.
Finish Line Citrus Degreaser. Super strong and fast. Cuts through the toughest of carbonized grit, grease, and grime. Low surface tension for thorough penetration into all areas. 100% active, biodegradable and nontoxic.
Finish Line's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid is a high-quality fluid for maximum life and braking power. It exceeds the most stringent 5.1 specs and is compatible/mixable with all DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 spec'd systems. It also features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
$5.99 - $32.99
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
Page 1 of 3 Next page