Kurt Kinetic's Skewer is an affordable, steel quick-release that perfectly fits into all Kurt Kinetic trainers. Use it instead of your nice aluminum quick release so it stays in pristine condition. • 130mm width
Giant's G-Thang keeps corrosive sweat from harming your bike during an indoor training workout. It's made from soft, absorbent, washable terry cloth and is attached to your handlebars and top tube via elastic and Velcro straps.
Giant's Chopping Block lifts your front wheel so it's even with your rear wheel while on a trainer. It's compatible with 26-inch and 700c wheels and has a stable, anti-skid base.
CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
JetBlack's Riser Block raises your front wheel to the same height as your rear wheel when on the trainer ensuring that your bike is level and stable. It's suitable for mountain and road bikes.
$17.95 - $19.95
- Replacement belt - Select model based on model/roller size and belt size
• Plastic riser block allows the position of front wheel at one of two heights
Leveling block for indoor trainers
Giant's Cyclotron Chopping Block supports and lifts your front wheel so you ride a level bike when you're on a trainer. It holds 700c and 26-inch wheels and has a stable, anti-skid base. It's made of ABS plastic for strength, low weight, and durability.
CycleOps' Climbing Riser Block offers 3 levels of elevation to lift your front wheel and provide a workout simulating climbing hills. For steeper climbing workouts, 2 climbing blocks (sold separately) may be placed on top of each other for many different adjustment levels.
CycleOps' Magnetic Remote Shifter is for use with CycleOps' standard Mag trainers. It allows you to adjust the resistance without leaving the saddle and fits on your stem or handlebars.
- Includes clutch knob and L-bolt - Basic Trainer Clutch Knob is compatible with any Wind, Mag, Mag+, Magneto or Fluid trainer that already uses L-bolt - Magnus Clutch Knob should only be used with Magnus Smart Trainer - Watch our video to learn more
Kinetic's Riser Ring lets you level your bike when you're riding on your trainer. Plus, there are 3 other steps that let you simulate climbing by elevating the front wheel. The Riser Ring is simple to use and stable for excellent support. • Designed for the following Kinetic trainers: the Road Machine, Magnetic, and Cyclone
Get the natural feel of riding outside when you use Kurt Kinetic's Turntable Riser Ring in conjunction with Kurt Kinetic's Rock and Roll trainer (sold separately). The Turntable Riser Ring elevates your front wheel so you get a more natural riding position, and thanks to the swiveling base, you can use your most natural pedal stroke.
• 35.5-inches x 79-inches • Black
$49.00 - $54.99
Kurt Kinetic's 12mm Traxle Through-Axle lets you attach your mountain bike to a Kinetic trainer without changing the original skewer. Three different thread pitches ensure a perfect fit for whichever axle you're using.
Trainer thru axle adapter for CycleOps Trainers. Fits most 142mm thru axles with 1.0 and 1.75 thread pitch. This kit consists of an axle, washers, and end caps with bolts for use with CycleOps Classic or Pro Series trainers. The axle is threaded on both sides to fit Syntace and Maxle/ABP style thru axle systems. PowerSync Trainers are not currently 29er compatible. Partial list of compatible bike frames: - Canyon - Trek - Specialized - Cannondale - Niner - Salsa - Giant Reign - Scott - Santa Cruz - Norco
Use JetBlack's Trainer Mat to reduce vibration and noise during trainer/roller sessions. It also protects your floor from sweat during your hardcore training. You are sweating, right?
CycleOps' 20-/24-inch Wheel Adapter allows you to attach your BMX or recumbent bike to your trainer (sold separately). The adapter raises the resistance unit up for smaller wheels. It's compatible with CycleOps' Wind, Mag, Mag+, Magneto, and Fluid² trainers.
Kurt's Small Wheel Adapter attaches to your Kurt Kinetic trainer and raises the resistance unit so you can use your trainer with small-wheeled bikes. This adapter works with bike wheels as small as 16 inches in diameter. Comes in two varieties to work with both old and new Kurt Kinetic trainers. • T-580 Small Wheel Adapter for use with all 2013 and newer trainer models. • Old trainer style uses T-500
Kinetic's Trainer Mat is a simple necessity for any cyclist who cherishes a clean training environment. It keeps floors clean and sweat-free and reduces vibration. Durable closed-cell PVC foam means it will stand up to even the most intense training sessions.
Use CycleOps' Training Mat to protect your floors and carpets from bike grime, sweat, and trainer wear. Durable and water proof, the Training Mat helps keep your trainer from moving across the floor and it absorbs vibration and noise.
- Remote control for CycleOps VirtualTraining to allow the rider to change the ride view, mark intervals, pause and virtually change gears when using with 400 series or Phantom 5 Indoor Cycle. - Compatible with tablet and mobile devices via Bluetooth Smart only (iPad 3 or newer, iPhone 4s or newer.) - Compatible with PC via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth Smart connection Windows 8 or ANT+ connection requires ANT+ dongle/antenna.)
With CycleOps' Rollers Fork Stand anyone can ride rollers! Just attach this little beauty to your rollers, clamp your fork in place, get on and ride. It's that simple. The Fork Stand mounts directly to the frame of your rollers for excellent strength and stability. No balancing is necessary, so you can watch television or read while riding your rollers!
Everything you need for the best indoor trainer experience possible. - Can be used across a wide range of trainer setups. - Includes Trainer Mat, Climbing Block and Saris towel.
CycleOps' Roller Resistance Adapter offers five different levels of magnetic resistance. And, with its ingenious resistance system, which doesn't use any moving parts, it's virtually silent!
- Combine roller frame with roller kits to create a unique, Professional level trainer - Standard frame designed for 4.5", 3.0" And 2.25" Rollers and fits wheelbases from 31.5" To 48.5" - Additional fan-Resistance and fork stand stabilizers available separately for standard frame only - Kompact frame is a lighter and more portable option designed for 3.0" And 2.25" Drums and fits wheelbases from 38" to 42"
CycleOps' Wind Trainer provides all the cardiovascular exercise you can handle. Heavy die-cast zinc fan blades double as a flywheel for smooth, progressive resistance. The faster you pedal, the harder your workout... just like riding your bike on the open road.
- Smooth and powerful magnetic resistance - Heavy-duty steel frame - Folds for easy storage - Fits MTB wheels 26"-29"
Page 1 of 3 Next page